On behalf of the ownership and staff, we would like to address the COVID-19 virus. We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and clients.
We have ramped up our (already high) food safety standards: using excessive sanitation, lots of proper glove use, mask wearing, making sure no one with signs of illness enters our kitchen, and offering better ways to provide safe dining solutions for our clients.
The Connecticut Event Industry Coalition has kept us up-to-date with everything from allowable guest counts to best practices for safety at events. Every event is unique and we treat it as such to ensure the safest day possible, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing allowable guest counts with client
- Required mask wearing of staff & guests
- Social distancing wherever possible
- Proper glove usage
- Hand Sanitizer made available to staff & guests at events
- Proper disposal of used items and full clean up of event when we serve
- Plexiglass dividers on buffet stations and bars to add an extra barrier between our staff and your guests
- Our entire menu can be individualized as requested to eliminate shared utensils and/or guest congregating
- Corporate specials to encourage socially distanced lunch meetings, etc.
- Doorstep drop off of orders if requested
- Contactless ordering & payment methods
- and more!
We hope that you and your family continue to stay healthy as we weather this pandemic TOGETHER. Stay tuned to our social media pages for up to date information on events and food specials. We thank you for your support!